Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecakes
2018 M09 5, Wed
Video Credit Tasty.co
for 12 cheesecakes
- cream cheese, softened (450 g)
- sugar (100 g)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- chocolate chips, melted and cooled (175 g)
- vanilla extract
- 12 chocolate peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and flour until smooth.
- Add eggs and mix until combined.
- Fold in melted chocolate and vanilla extract.
- Line a muffin tin with muffin liners. Place a peanut butter cup upside down in each cup.
- Fill cups ¾-full with cheesecake mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes, cool completely, and refrigerate for 3 hours.